NotusEQ Workshops, Seminars & Keynotes
Since 1998 we’ve been pioneering methods that create dynamic, thriving, future-proof organizations starting with sourcing, training and building cultures based on Emotional Intelligence as its cornerstone.
Our unique philosophy and methodology introduced a new approach to leveraging the power Emotional Intelligence:
Simulating experiences → generating strong feelings → creating fresh insights and personal epiphanies → igniting desire for positive change → increasing the likelihood of embedding the core concepts into life → guaranteeing real, meaningful, immediate, and long-term benefits ensuring a personal and professional metamorphosis.
In short: The act of becoming = You 1.0/2.0/3.0 → ∞
Workshops can be created in 2, 4, 6 or 12-hour sessions – delivered in 1 or 2-day sessions on the following:
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence and how EQ shapes people’s perceptions of our personal brands, and by extension the reputation of the organization.
- Learning how “Motivational and Conceptual Why” drives individual and organizational success.
- Identifying and discovering known and unknown weaknesses (the single greatest contributor to a low EQ) and how to successfully break the associated patterns.
- Implementing the law of 1% improvement (aggregation of marginal gains) to maintain a mindset of long-term improvement.
- Shifting from an employee to an employer mindset (the power of personal responsibility).
- Improving personal competence through greater self-awareness and self-management.
- Increasing social competence through greater social-awareness and relationship-management.
- Learning how to proactively neutralize natural triggers by utilizing visual cues and reminders.
- Cultivating an environment where feedback is sought out and treated as a gift.
- Recognizing the compounding and ripple effects of our actions and how to Live the Moment – transforming ordinary moments into extraordinary.
- Implementing game-changing EI hacks and tools to solidify the new mindset and ensure lasting change.
Seminars and Keynote speeches are available for “lunch and learns”, staff-meetings, executive retreats, corporate events, conventions etc.
*Additional long-term success can be achieved by:
- Joining our private EI group (by invitation only)
- Engaging in NotusEQ coaching (Once this page is created, insert link to the page).
We’re nimble and love to create unique and personalized workshops, trainings and engagements in our Notus EI Laboratory.
Call us to create your customized program – 800.431.1990.
“Emotional intelligence is rarer than book smarts, but my experience says it’s more important in making a leader. You just can’t ignore it.”
– Jack Welch, Former CEO, GE